Although not traveling...
To our clients and visitors here at www.mimideeartwear.com
All calls are answered by
Answering Machine for
Orders, Order related and Established
Customers @ 978 975 5148 Mon - Thur 1PM - 7PM EST.
INTERNATIONAL: Regrets, No service available outside of USA
In addition to vintage and antique collectibles, you will find original
signed works by this site's owner.
To collect current Made in USA Signed Studio Jewelry, metal work sculpture,
paintings and other signed art work, please
scroll down to lower left under:
GALLERY OF ORIGINALS
by Mimi Dee and under PARTIAL GALLERY OF SIGNED WORKS
(Featured Items - 15)
You may also wish to click and read the Blog and Testimonials links at left
Get your virtual auction paddles ready and search: AUCTION
right here just below the end of this message!
Signed Mimi Dee Studio Sterling Silver Sculpture Pin Necklace V Collar
Please refer to our stock # 1582 when inquiring.
Two pieces plus gift
Made in USA in the Modernist or Art & Crafts tradition. All metal is and marked Sterling Silver. This Studio 70 Gram neck ring necklace and detachable pin pendant fibula hand wrought hammered by and artist signed: Handmade Mimi Dee Sterling.
*Total for both pieces, weight is 2.4 Ounces of sterling silver. Never owned, in original condition.
* Detachable hefty brooch has unilateral spring action and weighs 1.6 ounce or 46 grams of precious metal.
* One piece metalwork hand fabricated construction; starts at the pin stem tip and ends in the spiral design.
* V Neck ring collar piece is also hand hammered and signed Handmade Mimi Dee Sterling.
* No soldering and made from one piece of metal, making it a fibula when one considers that one definition of a fibula is that it is made from one piece of metal.
* Additional complimentary pendant to be added.
* Please view all images to appreciate.
$20 US Priority/Ins/Track or Free with your USA CK or USPS MO. Made in USA.
Please collect with confidence after reviewing the dozens of Trocadero verified feedbacks and proceed to view all images for full details as all Qs will be answered here in lieu of email reply.
This signed studio metalwork artist who also paints oils has made fiber art to wear garments in the past and does not duplicate, has exhibited in various juried art shows, more recently since 1990 to present. All images design concept content text solely owned by Mimi Dee. Silver prices keep going up!
Similar Items from this seller